Lakeside Occupational Medical Centers now offers urgent care services.
Lakeside’s walk-in service provides easy access to care for persons with minor medical conditions, along with minor/moderate injuries. This service provides easy access to quality medical care at a reasonable price.
Commonly Treated Conditions
- Minor Wounds and Lacerations
- Minor Skin Conditions
- Minor Eye, Ear, Nose, and Throat Conditions
- Respiratory Infections
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Minor Gastrointestinal Conditions
- Minor Sprains and Strains
- Routine Immunizations
Visit Cost does not include cost of diagnostic tests, supplies, or medications
Urgent care services provide:
- Easy access to care and services
- Efficient, quality medical evaluation and treatment
- Appropriate referral service for conditions not treated